Monday, March 31, 2014

Pebbles "Special Delivery" Baby Boy Layouts


This month, since I'm expecting a baby, I decided to start catching up on my other children's baby scrapbook pages.  Here are two of my boys' layouts.  I'll show you my girl layout in a few days when it's on the Pebbles blog.


I used the "Special Delivery" boy collection for these pages.  The tags and banners and die cuts were already cut and come in a pack full of other adorable die cuts.


The Thickers letter stickers in this collection are some of my absolute favorites.


This patterned paper reminded me of a quilt, so I machine stitched it on all the borders to make it look like it's quilted.  


The animal die cuts are from the same die cut pack.  There are also lots of stickers from the Accent and Phrase Stickers sheets.


Here's a good close up shot of the Thickers.  Aren't they great?  I love them.


Thanks for visiting!

-Tiffany

2 comments:

  1. Very, very cute!! This pages are very beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! rhinestones

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...