Sunday, November 10, 2013

Pebbles Halloween Treat Bags + Candy Corn Caramel Popcorn Recipe!


One of my October projects for Pebbles were these cute treat bags.  I was going to "Witches Only" party, with a treat swap, and a papercrafter like me can't go to a party like that without making my treats adorable.


Adorable, right?


The toppers were made by hand cutting the white banners, and then the rest was done with Stampin' Up! punches.  I embossed the orange circles with a spiderweb Cuttlebug embossing folder and my Big Shot, and then adhered it all together with dimensional foam adhesive.


The toppers were attached to the treat bags by punching a tiny hole with my mini hole punch (Martha Stewart) and then I tied them on with Doodlebug Doodle-Twine


And what's inside you ask?
Candy Corn Caramel Popcorn!


Candy Corn Caramel Popcorn:

1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
1 cube margarine
1 cup corn syrup
1 cup brown sugar
1 large bag candy corn

Cook all ingredients except candy corn over medium heat until at the soft ball stage, or until you can drop a little in a cup of cold water and the candy will set up and feel soft.

Pour over a large full bowl of popcorn (1/2 cup kernels, air popped)
Stir in candy corn as desired.

Enjoy!
-Tiffany 




2 comments:

  1. These are really cute. Where are the stickers from?
    fourkidstwocats at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...