Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Recent Happenings- Exciting Announcements- and Cute Projects

Hi everyone!
Where have I been?  Well around here the kids are in school clear until the beginning of July, so we just started our summer break!  Can you believe it?  And it's not going to last long, so we're making the most of the little bit of time we have.  We have year-round school, and lots of the kiddos go back the end of this month!  I don't know who would call that a summer break.  I don't.

We did, however, get to celebrate a little bit of the 4th of July.  I had to work that day, being a nurse and all, but I had an amazing day at work and met some amazing kiddos and really had a fun day.  Then came home to celebrate all night with the family and the neighbors.  This was our first time buying fireworks that are allowed to leave the ground!  Utah laws changed and now we can shoot off aerial fireworks!  So cool!

Did a little bit of Independence Day crafting with my Doodlebug goodies.

Check out this flag, made of Washi Tape!



The turquoise background was done by lining up the pattern on the tape and applying in strips.  You can't even tell it's strips of tape, can you?  The stripes on the flag are also washi tape, and the blue star was die cut with blue patterned paper and then I applied a die cut Cute Cut on top.  The frame was from Wal Mart and came with the pretty white mat inside.  Super easy!

Also- Pebbles is going through a few changes.  First off- our design team coordinator, Lynn Ghahary, is stepping down from the coordinator position.  We are really going to miss her.  She has been such a sweet, dedicated, organized, supportive coordinator and I wish her the best in her next adventures.  The design team created thank you cards for her that you can see on the Pebbles blog HERE.


Here's my card.  I used one of my favorite Pebbles lines- Seen and Noted.


Pebbles is also revealing their new logo tomorrow.  
If you are local, come celebrate this big event at Pebbles in My Pocket in Orem, Utah.


Pebbles is also finalizing their Design Team for 2013-2014.  I can't wait to see who the new team will be!

And lastly- I've been busy creating CHA projects for several companies and I'm finally finishing up with the last of them.  CHA is in Vegas this year and starts in a couple of weeks, and there will be tons of reveals you can see here and on all the manufacturer's blogs.  It's one of my favorite times of the year.  I love searching the internet for the latest and greatest scrapbooking and crafting trends.  I can't wait to show you what I've created for the show- one big fabric project in particular! :)
Let's just say it cost $45 to ship.  Ouch!

Stick around for more fun reveals starting next week!

Tiffany


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...