Monday, April 1, 2013

Pebbles Springtime Cards

Honestly I'm a little bummed because making these cards put me into such a spring mood-
and then I woke up this morning to rain and gloomy dark skies.
Hopefully by the end of the day it will be warmer and we can go outside.  The kids are out of school all week and the last thing I want is for everyone to be cooped up in the house for a week.
Mommy might lose it :)

It's "Spring Is In The Air" week over on the Pebbles blog.

I thought "Family Ties" was the perfect little collection for some happy spring cards.
Love the little birds and bird houses.  I can't wait for the leaves to start growing on the trees and for the birds to come back.  We always have a nest at our house- same place every year.  It's fun to see the little ones hatch.

  
This first one would be a cute little baby card.


And aren't these little birds adorable?
The twine is Canvas Corp and the ribbon is from Stampin' Up!
The label die is a movers and shakers Sizzix die by Tim Holtz.

See more fun spring time projects on the blog all week starting HERE.

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...