Friday, November 16, 2012

Pebbles Sketchy Thursday "Big Girl" Layout

This week for the Pebbles team, I got to play with a fun layout sketch by Page Maps.  I like using sketches- especially Becky's.  She's such a talented sketch artist.

My layout uses the new Walnut Grove collection, as well as new corrugated letters from Pebbles and glittery  new Thickers.  I've loved the Walnut Grove collection since I first saw it, and the more I use it, the more I love it.  I was even making cards with this collection yesterday that you get to see on the Pebbles blog next week.


This layout has some fun pictures of my little girl when she was about a year and a half old.
This was the first time she went down the slide on her own.  She was so excited and proud of herself.

My layout is based on this sketch:

Play along!
Take Becky's cute Page Maps sketch and create a layout of your own!

Thanks for visiting!
Tiffany

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...