Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Doodlebug Pumpkins Layout

Hello!
If you're from the United States- it's Day-After-The-Election day.
Did you stay up late watching TV like we did?  We always do, it's fun, and nerve racking watching the red and blue states pop up one by one.

This week on the Doodlebug Blog we were asked to make Pumpkin Patch projects.
Only problem is... I couldn't for the life of me find my pumpkin patch photos of my kids!
Ugh!
I know they exist, and they're on my computer, but where they are I have no idea.

So... I did a pumpkin carving layout instead.

It's funny hearing comments from my international friends about pumpkin carving.
I can't imagine life without Halloween and pumpkin carving.
It's super fun.


I used the Haunted Manor collection, some Glimmer Mist (which failed, but oh well)
and some of Doodlebug's fun alphabet stickers.


Random paper placement, random jewel placement, random photo placement.
Layouts don't always have to make any sense.


Enjoy seeing more pumpkin-inspired projects all week on the Doodlebug Blog HERE.

-Tiffany

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...