Sunday, October 7, 2012

October Page Maps with Pebbles!

The Pebbles Design Team had the great privilege of creating layouts for
Becky Fleck's October Page Maps.

I've been a huge fan of Becky's Page Maps since it's conception and I've been able to do layouts for her before for different design teams. If you aren't familiar with Page Maps, you can learn more on her website www.pagemaps.com HERE and also check out THIS BOOK: Scrapbooking Page Maps and THIS BOOK: Scrapbooking Page Maps 2, both of which are fabulous, and both of which I own.

You can see all the Pebbles Design Team's layouts on Becky's October Page Maps HERE.

I was sent a two page 12x12 sketch and here's my layout.
I used the new "Tricks & Treats" line.
Halloween is my favorite holiday so I was totally excited to break it out.
I absolutely adore this collection!
The solid cardstock is American Crafts and the "2009"
are brand new Thickers (also by American Crafts).

Here's the sketch the layout is based on:

Feel free to play along!
Snag one of the sketches and you'll see it's the easiest and fastest way to create a great layout!

Thanks for visiting!
-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...