Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Christmas Cheer Projects- Imaginisce

It's Christmas in July!

Imaginisce released three new collections last week at CHA- and the first to debut on the blog is 
"Christmas Cheer!"

This is a darling collection with traditional red and green and more of Imaginisce's trademark adorable characters.  It's happy and definitely will make you feel "Christmas Cheer."

Here are the projects I created with this collection.
I was lucky enough to design them for the Imaginisce Fall/Winter product catalog!

This layout, as well as all of my Christmas Cheer projects, features the I-Rock tool.  I had a lot of fun "blinging out" my projects- Christmas just isn't complete without a little magical sparkle.

Here I used the I-Rock to add dimension and sparkle to the ornaments.  The twine is Doodlebug and the tiny bells are from last year's Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini catalog.

I also added I-Rock jewels to all the border strips, and the Christmas tree.

I thought the I-Rock added the perfect touch to this wreath, with an I-Top berry at the center of the bow.

For this card, I used the I-Rock again, and added some machine stitching and I hand pleated the seam binding ribbon.

And finally I did a home decor plaque to hang on the wall. I added I-Rock glam rocks to the tree and the bird, and popped the elements up with lots of Imaginisce's dimensional foam adhesive.



I also added white I-Rock glam rocks to the clock.
The board was decopauged with Mod-Podge and patterned paper after being painted red.

To see the entire Christmas Cheer collection, visit the Imaginisce website HERE and HERE.
And to see more Christmas Cheer projects by the design team, visit the Imaginisce Blog all week!

Thanks for visiting!

-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...