Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Lifestyle Crafts/QuicKutz "Bloom & Grow" Release

Lifestyle Crafts has released their newest collection of
QuicKutz dies called "Bloom & Grow."

I was asked to create a project using some of these great dies, and I thought that the shapes reminded me of an elegant summer garden.  My sister was married and had a beautiful outdoor summer wedding that I featured in my layout.


They really were so happy.  These two were made for each other.

The elegant shapes remind me of iron gates and gardens, and the flowers in the collection are stunning.  You can see them all HERE.

There are beautiful flourishes, vines, branches, and florals.


The paper and other embellishments are from My Mind's Eye's "On The Bright Side 1&2."  Cardstock is by Stampin' Up! and twine is by The Twinery.




You can find the complete "Bloom & Grow" die collection on Lifestyle Crafts' website HERE.
And, because you're a reader of "Rhinestones and Ribbon,"
you get 20% off your total order by entering code RHINESTONES at checkout!

Happy summer, and happy summer crafting! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...