Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My National Scrapbook Day Celebration at Doodlebug- Part 2!

Welcome back! 
Are you excited to see the rest of the fabulousness that is the Doodlebug Office?
Get ready for more color, more fun and more cuteness :)

Recognize the cute pattern framed on the wall?
It's from Hello Spring.  They had frames with their paper all over the offices.


Can you imagine all the goodies in those boxes?
Pretty much everything they're ever produced is in this huge warehouse, and this is only a few aisles.  This warehouse was huge!

I loved Cynthea's cute cupcake and bubblegum office.
Her pillows were from IKEA.  She even has her own bathroom!
LOVE.



Can you picture Cynthea driving in a lifesize version of this car? :)

The filming room where Stacy did her live broadcast:

 Recognize some of these from their ads?


 Stacy Julian during her live broadcast for Big Picture Classes.
Her Creative Crop challenge was to create a layout with a "fanciful frame."

Stacy and Cynthea during the live broadcast

Wendy Sue Anderson on the far right who's on the Design Team with me.

 This is another one of their cute classrooms.  They have three- the one Stacy filmed in, this one, and the one Stacy did another class in I'll show you below.  This is where Cynthea taught a layout class.

 Here's a peek at one of the layouts they made.

And this is the class Stacy taught later in the day.  I wish I could have stayed for it, I heard it was wonderful.

I headed over to Paper Creations, a great scrapbook store in Salt Lake City, to teach a class for Doodlebug.  I designed a 2 page layout for the class using Hello Spring.

 It was a great class, with very sweet fun ladies.
They actually spent the entire day there taking one class after another.



 We did prize drawings, and the ladies and I had a lot of fun.

Here's a layout in progress
The classes were all done by major Utah-based scrapbooking manufacturers.  They had classes by My Mind's Eye, Authentique, Bo Bunny, Basic Grey, Doodlebug, Echo Park, and more.

Echo Park was right after my class, and Madison Parker himself came to teach the class, so I got to talk with him for a bit.  He and Cynthea are two of the nicest, down-to-earth people you'll ever meet.

I spent the rest of the day at home with my family celebrating my son's 6th birthday.
We took him to dinner at his favorite restaurant, and then to a place that had laser tag, skating, bounce houses, arcades, and bowling.  It was a great fun-filled day- and I was exhausted by the end of it :)

Thanks for visiting and coming on my National Scrapbook Day tour.
I hope your NSD was filled with paper, die cuts, stickers, ribbon, glue and lots of creativity!

-Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. Really enjoyed reading your post!!! Thanks for all the fabulous photos!!! You're so lucky you live where you live! Off to read part 1!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...