Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The I-Top Punches- For More Than Just Making Brads!

The I-Top punches are so great for when you're using the I-Top tool to make fun brads, badges, and other embellishments, but have you ever thought to make other shapes with these versatile punches?

Here I'll show you two other ways to use these punches on your projects!

Flowers!
I have a full tutorial on the Imaginisce Blog today showing you step by step how to create these beautiful blooms.
Have you ever thought to use these punches to make layered flowers for your cards and layouts?

Not only did I use the punch for the flowers, but of course I used it for the brads in the center of each flower.

Sun!
Don't you just love the Makin' Waves collection?  So happy and fun and bright?  I created a sun with the I-Top punches to add more summery fun to this card.
Don't forget to visit the link HERE to see the full flower tutorial, and for more fun projects all week long.

Thanks!

-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...