Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Imaginisce Monthly Challenge- February Sketch Challenge

Every month on the Imaginisce Blog is a Monthly Challenge that you can participate in to win prizes!  This month, the challenge is to create a layout based on this sketch by DT member Diana Fisher.  
The layout has to include:
-At least three patterned papers
-At least three embellishments
-At least 75% Imaginisce products

Here's my take on the challenge.  I have to say... I really love this sketch.
 My sweet daughter has two loves in this world (besides her family of course):
Princesses & Ladybugs.
(you get to see her love of ladybugs in another layout soon)
She's 100% girl and loves dolls, tiaras, dress-ups, and pink!

This layout uses the "Enchanted" collection from Imaginisce.
 The letters are Thickers letter stickers from American Crafts.  I thought they'd be perfect for this layout.  The paper flowers are also Imaginisce, and the centers are some older Making Memories brads.

I used a few beads I had laying around from my jewelry making days and threaded them through a pin for a fun embellishment.  I also love sewing on paper.  It gives extra texture and interest to projects.

 This border was done using an EK Success border punch.  It punches and embosses at the same time.

Stop over at the Imaginisce Blog today to see other projects made using this sketch, and create your own layout to enter into the Monthly Challenge.
Thanks for visiting!

-Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. This is just too cute! And I love the stitching on this. Amazing work!! :) So glad you like the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...