Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Valentine's Day "Door Hanger Treat Holders" Tutorial! And an Imaginisce Design Team Spotlight!

First of all, I'm so excited to be spotlighted on the Imaginisce Blog today!  Throughout the month of January they're introducing each member of this year's design team, and today's my day!  Come stop by their blog to learn more about me, my family, and my "crafty side."  I'm so excited to be designing for them this year!

Now onto today's project-
Aren't these treat holders cute?
I think my kids are going to be pretty excited on Valentine's Day to see these hanging on their bedroom doors.
They're made with Doodlebug's new "Sweet Cakes" collection.
I have a full step-by-step tutorial for you on how to make these on the Doodlebug Blog today.
Come stop by and check it out!
Isn't this a cute gift idea?
 And the decorations are super easy, too.
I just used Doodlebug's stickers and cute cuts die-cuts, some ribbon, and Doodlebug designer brads.



Thanks for visiting!

-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...