Friday, January 13, 2012

More Sweetheart Release Projects

The Sweetheart Release was so much fun for me because I love Valentine's Day.  I love the holidays that are just "fun" holidays- they exist for us to just go out and have a good time and celebrate.
Kind of like Halloween.  It's just fun.
I love all the lovey-dovey, romantic dinner, chocolate covered strawberry, "make-a-big-deal-out-of-me" kind of fun.
Any excuse to go out on a date and get dessert is fabulous in my book,
know what I mean?

So on with the theme of dessert, here's my first card:
Mmmmmmm, cupcakes :)
Isn't the Baked Goods die darling?  It's so funny how until a couple of years ago I hated pink and hearts and girly things.  Then I had a girl.  Whoa- amazing how that'll change your life.  Now I wear jewelry, and curl my hair, and wear makeup most of the time, and have PINK CLOTHES! and make girly pink cutesy cupcake cards.  LOVE IT!
I think this was my favorite of all my Sweetheart Release projects.  Isn't it cute enough to eat?  I used glossy accents on the hearts and the cherry to give them some dimensional shine.

This next card features, a HEART!  I never would have created a card like this a couple of years ago :)
I've come to terms with hearts and am now quite fond of them.
It's kinda vintage-y.  I like it.  This is the Heart Doily Die.  Isn't it beautiful?  And it cuts like a dream.  I layered it over the top of a Nesting Heart cut from rich razzleberry cardstock from Stampin' Up!  All of these projects feature Stampin' Up! cardstock and ribbon.

One more card, this one features the Hearts and Nesting Hearts dies as well as Lifestyle Crafts new Whimsy embossing folder set.  I am a huge fan of embossing folders.  I love texture and dimension in my projects.
And Valentines Day isn't complete without gifts to go along with your cute cards.  This treat box features the Cake die and the Bakery Box die
And on this one I used the Pillow Box die, the Hearts die, and the Nesting Doily Hearts dies.
The twine is also from Stampin' Up!

Come back on Monday and see my first official Imaginisce Design Team projects as we introduce you to our newest line- Sole Sisters!  I'm so excited to show you what I created with this release!
Thanks for visiting!

-Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the valentine card with the 3 cupcakes. It is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...