Friday, December 9, 2011

Lifestyle Crafts Design Team Call

I just learned today about a fabulous opportunity.
 Lifestyle Crafts is having it's first ever open Design Team Call.  If you've ever considered trying out for a design team, or even if you haven't, it's a great opportunity to expand your creativity, use the latest tools, and showcase your talents.  The best part, for me, of being on a design team is showing the companies you love to the world, and also the wonderful friends you meet.  I've met some of the most kind, supportive, encouraging, great people through my two design teams, and though I may never be able to meet most of them in person, they are friendships I will always cherish.

Don't be afraid to try if you've never applied to a design team before.  Everyone who is on a design team started somewhere.  I joined my first team (Lifestyle Crafts) this past May, and applied for my second design team (Doodlebug Design) in September.  It's been the most fun I've had (creatively) in a very long time.

If you're a creative person who is good with deadlines and want a fun, challenging, and exciting opportunity, click HERE to learn more.

-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...