Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Countdown!

Lifestyle Crafts newest release of cutting dies debuted today on the L Blog
This release is all about party planing, celebration, and fun!

Here are some of the projects I created using this new release:

Patterned paper by Bo Bunny


Recognize this?  Here's the full view of my layout.  Isn't the paper divine?  The black velvet chenille paper is Doodlebug and the other papers are Making Memories and Best Creation.  I even made more of my own custom paper to match using the L Letterpress, Damask printing plates, and silver letterpress ink.

For Time and All Eternity
 The pearls are Prima and the tulle flowers are Making Memories.
 The clock die is my favorite of this new release.  Here I cut it using vellum.

 And this is an "Edge It's" die.

The Labels die makes it fun and easy for you to create custom party favors and labels for anything.  Here I used the labels die on this bottle, and also on.....
 This card.  The labels have die-cut slits in the side to slide through ribbon.
This card also features the L Letterpress and the Damask and Flourish printing plates and black and silver ink.
As always, you can get 20% off your entire order with the code: RHINESTONES at checkout from the

Don't forget about this week's giveaway that I mentioned yesterday,
a $500 shopping spree. 
You can enter starting today.  Just go to the L Blog post HERE to learn more about it and enter!

-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...