Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Doodlebug Create-A-Card "Get Well Soon"

I swear, Doodlebug has the cutest products ever!  When I first saw these darling "Doodle Pops" dimensional stickers, I fell in love.  Not only are they darling, but they help you create the cutest card in literally a few minutes.

I work as a nurse, so I HAD to use these in my card.  Don't you love the bling on the prescription bottle?  I didn't even add that!  It's already there!  Love Doodle Pops.

All you need to create this card are:
Doodlebug Create-A-Cards.  I used the brown one in this pack, called "Bon Bon."  Yummy!
You can also buy these individually, and there are tons of other designs too, all in Doodlebug's fabulous color palate.  AND they even have matching envelopes that are equally as cute.
See them all HERE.
Then.......pick yourself up some Doodle Pops dimensional stickers.
I chose "Get Well," "Boo Boo," and "Memo."


Then I added the sentiment on the clipboard using the Simply Sweet mini rub-ons, added some Doodletwine and a bon-bon mini brad, and put in on top of a piece of Cinnamon Hearts cardstock by Doodlebug.  I popped up the white piece with dimensional adhesive.

There you have it!  A darling card in minutes!
See what the other members of the design team came up with using the Create-A-Cards on Doodlebug Design's blog HERE, and HERE.

Stay tuned for some fun Halloween projects.
I've been making Halloween costumes and have a fun tutorial for you as well!

-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...